- What day is the Shedd Aquarium free?
- How do I get to Shedd Aquarium?
- What can you do at the Shedd Aquarium?
- Is the zoo in Chicago free?
- Where can I get discount tickets for the Shedd Aquarium?
- Can you bring water into the Shedd Aquarium?
- Are there metal detectors at Shedd Aquarium?
- What does General admission to Shedd Aquarium include?
- How much is parking at Shedd Aquarium?
- How much is admission to Shedd Aquarium?
- What days are the aquarium free?
- How long should you spend at the Shedd Aquarium?
- Does the Shedd Aquarium have lockers?
What day is the Shedd Aquarium free?
Illinois Residents Can Enjoy the Aquarium for Free on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays All Month.
Shedd Aquarium will offer twelve days in October when Illinois residents can visit the aquarium free of charge..
How do I get to Shedd Aquarium?
For all other times, walk to Canal and Adams/Jackson and take the #28 bus toward Olive Harvey. Exit at 1100 S. Columbus (pedestrian underpass). Follow the signs through the Museum Campus and walk approximately 10 minutes to Shedd Aquarium.
What can you do at the Shedd Aquarium?
Kayak for Conservation. … Behind-the-Scenes Tour. … Stingray Touch. … Jazzin’ at the Shedd. … Great Lakes Action Days (GLADs) … Teen Science Expedition: Apostle Islands. … Teen Learning Lab.
Is the zoo in Chicago free?
Hours & Location The zoo is open 365 days a year, and entry is always free. Zoo Map An interactive digital map of all things at the zoo, covering all 49 acres. … Things to Do There’s always something fun to do at the zoo. Explore our daily activities, experiences, and attractions.
Where can I get discount tickets for the Shedd Aquarium?
1. Tourist Attraction Discount Passes. Admission to Shedd Aquarium is included in Chicago’s tourist passes, which work by bundling discounts for purchasing tickets in bulk. Depending on the type of card purchased, you could save up to 55% on retail prices at various museums, attractions, and tours around Chicago.
Can you bring water into the Shedd Aquarium?
Also bring your own water bottles because you can use the water fountains to fill your water bottles. They have a special spout to fill water bottles and it even worked for sippy cups. The Shedd Aquarium is expensive to get into but you can certainly lower your costs by not spending any additional money while there.
Are there metal detectors at Shedd Aquarium?
Shedd aquarium and the Field museum were posted, but no metal detectors or checks of any kind.
What does General admission to Shedd Aquarium include?
General admission includes all habitats, animal presentations and exhibits, including Underwater Beauty, our latest special exhibit, and seasonal Stingray Touch. 4-D Experience is a $4.95 upgrade (subject to availability).
How much is parking at Shedd Aquarium?
The lot is like $25+. However, theres a metered parking strip just east of the aquarium allowing you to Street park. Drive towards the planetarium (next to shedd aquarium) and you will see the metered parking. It’s a much better deal at $4/hour.
How much is admission to Shedd Aquarium?
AdmissionGeneral AdmissionShedd MembersAdult$39.95FreeChildren (3–11)$29.95Free
What days are the aquarium free?
Is there a day/time when admission is free? Admission is free after 3L00pm on Wednesdays at the Aquarium. ADVANCE TIMED TICKETS ARE REQUIRED. The Wednesday Afternoon Ticket Store will open on Monday at 3:00pm for that Wednesday’s reservations.
How long should you spend at the Shedd Aquarium?
With an average crowd you could do the whole aquarium anywhere between 3-6 hours. really depends how much you take your time looking at each section and if you watch any of the film’s which ru. approx 15 mins.
Does the Shedd Aquarium have lockers?
The aquarium upgraded its existing keyed lockers with 304 keyless lockers. They were installed free of charge via The Locker Network’s revenue share program. Shedd Aquarium will also receive ongoing revenues from locker sales. The day-to-day operation and management of the system will be handled by The Locker Network.